[Clam-devel] IMPORTANT: more changes to build system

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed May 23 11:20:03 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:47:52 David García Garzón wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:16:29 Pau Arumi wrote:
> > Hernán Ordiales wrote:

> > > yes, was that. I forgot that i had installed from scratch here... :-)
> > > nice tip the config.log

> > > ok, i'll take a look on that, where are the depencies check on scons?
> > > another py file?
> >
> > yes, here:
> > CLAM/scons/libs/clam_dependent_libs_checks.py
> >
> > but wait. david was refactoring this file. david, are you about
> > to be done and commit your changes?
>
> no, not yet, having problems with pthread. It was working on fryday.

Seems to work now. There was a problem on windows platform checking in mingw.
No it configures on linux in both mingw and native modes. Mingw still need
some comits and of course resulting binaries do not work yet but i wanted to
commit in order to keep the delta small. I hope not breaking anything.

David.