[Clam-devel] [LADSPA] not using LWrapperConfig and using real classes on LFactoryTest

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 24 04:07:39 PDT 2007

Commited on revision:  10147
Nice patch, it reduces a lot of complexity!

However see my changes (over your patch) in LadspaFactoryTest:
- avoid assert_equal of two char*
- remved unnecessary std::string at parameters
- use only noise.so and sine.so both libs comes with the
ladspa-sdk package

> Since most of the param ara used only to load the plugin, and with the
> changes that were made last week to the processing configuration, the
> dependency of a LWrapperConfig has been dropped. One variable has been
> created, mFactoryKey, which stores the name of the plugin.
> Now Size and SampleRate are static, but it'd change in the near future.

By static you mean "hardcoded". Yes this will have to change.
Related to that I'll send a proposal on how processings could see
the host (networkplayer) buffer size if are interested.

pau