[Clam-devel] segfault in TestFFT

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 24 09:51:02 PDT 2007

David García Garzón wrote:
> It was just that ooura and numrec implementations were not registered on the
> Factory. I registered them and I changed the creation to use CreateSafe so
> that a proper exception is generated. Update your repository. TestFarm is
> green since 16:49:48 (Barcelona time) :-)
>
> Anyway 'Create' should have thrown an assert. Instead it just continued
> running. I don't know why.

Strange. I've just checked that adding a CLAM_ASSERT in clam lib
code works (throws and assert exception caught by cppunit). No
idea what's happening in the network, then.

On the other hand, a CLAM_ASSERT_ASSERT does not work (it gets
ignored). Either in lib code nor test code. Yes I did a configure
release=0. The problem seems related to missing DEBUG macros.

p.