[Clam-devel] qtDesigner messing up networks ui files

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed May 30 17:30:15 PDT 2007

This sounds like you have an old version of the plugin installed. Locate
libCLAMWidget and destroy it.

I thought the procedure was documented anywhere but it isn't.
When doing development the suggested procedure to run designer and prototyper
with plugins is:

export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=.
cd NetworkEditor
scons
mkdir designer
cp libCLAMWidgets.so designer
designer-qt4
./Prototyper

QT_PLUGIN_PATH is needed just for designer as the prototyper just looks on
the 'designer' local folder by default. An standard installation won't need
such thing and all is installed where it should.