[Clam-devel] Control mapping

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu May 31 12:33:15 PDT 2007

I am trying to figure out what kind of magic mapping is going on in the
spectralNetwork example for the NetworkEditor. It is clear that there a
couple of max values that are wrong in the .ui file (they are set to
0!). But for the others I can't figure out where the ranges are taken
from... It looks a bit weird to have frequencies going into the MHz :)
And it is clear that it is not a linear mapping from the slider values
to the controls in CLAM because putting "reasonable" values in does not
seem to work.

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *