[Clam-devel] Annotator status

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 1 05:51:39 PDT 2007

I added MFCC's to the extractor but i didn't apply the changes to the schema
neither on the pools. Sorry. Fixed at svn 10168.

Now you can use the Tonnetz view to see the MFCC. Quite useless but you can
imagine that using a BarGraph instead a Tonnezt is something not so far.

Anyway, this unexpected attribute on the computed pool should be handled more
nicely. Any suggestion?