[Clam-devel] Re: update

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:37:44 PDT 2007

David-- Thanks for tweaking & applying my patch!

I ran 'svn update' and it's not compiling, however... my files have a
bunch of comments in them like '<<<<<.mine' and '>>>>>>> .r10179'--
did I not issue the right commands?  I moved my private files out of
the directory but that may have been after I did the 'svn update'...

Thanks!