[Clam-devel] KeySpace speed up

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:24:16 PDT 2007

David-- very neat re: the KeySpace speedup, maybe it'll give my aging
powerbook g4 a little break :)  I'll start dusting off my OpenGL texts
now...

Attached is an initial* patch for adding BarGraph view to Annotator--
I haven't had much chance to test it in part because my computer's
running strangely today and I haven't had much luck running Annotator
with anything but the Chords example on my Mac (will investigate and
give a more detailed report when I have one...).  It compiles and
links fine though.  If anyone has a chance to run it please let me
know how it runs (I'll be lurking on IRC for a while today as well).

*and by 'initial' I mean 'final until somebody finds a problem with it' :)