[Clam-devel] problem with jackd

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:38:49 PDT 2007

A few days ago, I've tried to open NetworkEditor, and I always get the same
message:

"jackstart: cannot get realtime capabilities, current capabilities are:
           =ep cap_setpcap-ep
    probably running under a kernel with capabilities disabled,
    a suitable kernel would have printed something like "=eip"

jackstart: md5 checksum for /usr/bin/jackd does not match"

I'm using Ubuntu Feisty, with regular repositories, and I didn't install any
third-party software more than the qjackctl.

I've tried to completely uninstall all dependencies of jackd and
reinstalling them, without any luck.

Is someone experiencing the same problem?