[Clam-devel] Pitch transposition network and a new network for pitch discretization

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Jun 21 22:19:07 PDT 2007

hi all,

I'm working in the pitch discretization network taking pitch
transposition one as example. Aside still no working yet (starts and
stop suddenly, I've to check pitch shift), a new problem arise, in the
last svn version, at least for me, the pitch transposition network
works for a while and then crashes and has only noise at output (and
displays lines in the oscilloscope, like plotting complex values, no
peak visualization any more)

Note: this network is working correctly in the 1.1.0 version (last packages)

any help with this? hints of where i've to look?

Here the log:

Start
Start
First do
First do
Warning: 2 sinks were not fed, so could not send audio to the callback.
Start
Start
First do
First do