[Clam-devel] streaming SDIF files

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 29 06:19:00 PDT 2007

hi greg,
some quick questions about your patch (without entering to your
question).

* added spaces to indent lines should be tabs. i.e. in these files:
  src/Processing/SDIFIO/SDIFOut.hxx
  src/Processing/SDIFIO/SDIFIn.hxx
  examples/SConstruct
  examples/SDIFToWavStreaming/SMSSynthesize.cxx

* the patch should not remove this example in the SConstruct:
	"OfflineAudioConvolution.cxx",

* src/Processing/SDIFIO/SDIFOut.hxx there is a
#include<CLAM/InPort.hxx> should be #include "InPort.hxx"

* the added example dir is "SDIFToWavStreaming" it's ok with me,
but the main source file is SMSSynthesize.cxx it's confusing.
let's call it like the dir, agree? if you agree i'll do the svn
rename myself.

* for next patches, please use the root dir (below CLAM). see the
wiki
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel#Prepare_and_apply_a_patch

after compilation it fails with an assertion (guess) like this
(see below). it leaves without stack (no back-trace), maybe you
have a quick guess about the problem

to ease the sync process with SVN your patch have been commited
as is (revision 10311). but please prepare another patch with the
asked changes --leave the example rename for me.

cheers,
pau

parumi at desktop:~/clam/CLAM/examples$ ./SDIFToWavStreamingExe
EBow_Guitar_A4_RS_simple.sdif
At file scons/libs/core/src/XMLStorage.cxx line 115
Restoring from an unopened file
CLAM Error: Unable to open the document source
Abnormal Program Termination!

Finished successfully!