[Clam-devel] Feature requests for Annotator

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:22:04 PDT 2007

My GSoC work revolves around Annotator-- I am finishing up my current task
of adding properties to attributes so annotator will be able to display some
more interesting things (like a spectrogram)... but the project you
mentioned sounds like a fun and very useful addition to Annotator, so once I
get through my current task in the next couple of days, I could chat w/
David to see if that could be squeezed into my summer's schedule (or beyond)
:)
Xavier, I heard you're giving a demo of Annotator this week?  When will that
be?  I'm aiming to have my current task done by then so Annotator will be a
bit more fun to show off.

Bennett