commiters + Re: [Clam-devel] fixed SDIF streaming example

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jul 3 06:32:36 PDT 2007

En/na Greg Kellum ha escrit:
> Hi Pau,
>
> Here's a version of the SDIF streaming example that actually works
> correctly.  Please change the name of the file SMSSynthesis to
> SDIFToWavStreaming though as you suggested yourself in your last email.

For completion sake, the patch and the rename were checked in by
Greg himself --he have the commit access since he is an IUA-UPF
member.

On the same line, I've asked (but doesn't seem immediate) the
sysadm a new capability to our public svn: allow commit access to a
list of (non-iua) users.

Though this needs agreement, I propose to give commit access to
developers who already have been accepted a number of patches --so
have a clear idea of what is and is not admissible in the repo. And
also give some guidelines on what can be safely commited and what
needs a patch+approval. And also about commit logs and mailing-list
notices.

pau