[Clam-devel] Tomorrow: CLAM at Catalan Free Software Conference - See you in Girona!

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jul 5 11:29:14 PDT 2007

    We've been accepted [1]this paper on Visual Construction of Audio
    Applications with CLAM in the [2]6th Jornades de Programari Lliure,
    which this year is held in Girona.

    So tomorrow 6th July, CLAM developers -Pau and David at
    least- will talk and (mostly) do live demos of the cool visual
    application construction features. Our talk will be Friday at 13:30.
    Just a little bit later than (another) interesting talk on
    [3]GStreamer and [4]Elisa by [5]Andy Wingo, one of the Fluendo guys
    --a company also also based in Barcelona.

    We hope to meet many old and new friends there. See you in Girona!

   1. http://jornadespl.org/
   2.
http://jornadespl.org/ponencies/clam-un-entorn-de-construccio-visual-daplicacions-daudio/
   3. http://jornadespl.org/