[Clam-devel] Re: test changes after refactoring of InstantTunningEstimator

Roman Goj roman.goj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:36:53 PDT 2007

(This patch includes step4 and step5)

the TODOs now complete :)

+ I learned the goodness of tests, because they just allowed me to
find a mistake I did while refactoring the code :)

This patch includes:
NEW:
* _binsPerSemitone exchanged for '1' in InstantTunningEstimator
OLD:
* InstantTunningEstimator's constructor now has a default of 1
* InstantTunningEstimator now constructed without the use of the
second parameter (in the tests and ChordExtractor.hxx, did I miss
anything?)
* removes useless doIt in InstantTunningEstimator
* use make_pair() instead of std::pair's constructor

I'll just do a helper function for the last two tests in
InstantTunningEstimatorTest now :)

'til then,
roman