[Clam-devel] MSVC... Maybe some stupid questions.

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jul 18 04:43:11 PDT 2007

Here[1] you have the crosscompiled zip. I may have missed something. Any
feedback would be very appreciated.

[1]
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/win/mingw32-spike/clam-devel-mingw-1.1.1~svn10446.zip

(Remember to install SCons[2] and Qt4 binaries for mingw from trolltech[3])
[2] http://www.scons.org/download.php
[3] http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/windows