[Clam-devel] some changes to CLAM's base repository

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:02:32 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to check in some of the code that I've been working on, but before
I can do that, I need to check in some changes I made to the CLAM code
itself.  I've sent a patch containing the changes I've made.  It's nothing
drastic.  I modified the build scripts to take care of the problem with
PortMidi's PortTime library no longer existing.  I changed the Thread class
a bit by making some methods virtual and making some members protected
rather than private so that I could access them in a subclass.  And I made
some changes to the SDIF file reading code.

Um...  I'd appreciate it if you'd let me check in this code myself after
you've had a chance to take a look at.  It's a pain in the ass to delete all
of one's local changes to get the latest repository version.

Best,
Greg