[Clam-devel] asking for advice about a callgrind session (sms harmonizer)

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Aug 2 14:26:03 PDT 2007

I'm sending you a callgrind session I've made from sms harmonizer
because and I'm still getting clicks and I couldn't find nothing worth
in the analysis with kcachegrind (i'm not much experienced with this
either)

i've done it in this way:

valgrind --tool=callgrind ./OfflinePlayer
example-data/test/harmonizer-without-visualization.clamnetwork
Elvis44k.wav elvis-output-test.wav

Where 'harmonizer-without-visualization.clamnetwork' is the same as
svn harmonizer network but without visualization widgets

i put it here: http://h.ordia.com.ar/tmp/callgrind.out.16608

thanks!
--
Hernán