[Clam-devel] Re: asking for advice about a callgrind session (sms harmonizer)

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Fri Aug 3 10:31:09 PDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Hernán Ordiales <h at ordia.com.ar> wrote:
> I'm sending you a callgrind session I've made from sms harmonizer
> because and I'm still getting clicks and I couldn't find nothing worth
> in the analysis with kcachegrind (i'm not much experienced with this
> either)
>
> i've done it in this way:
>
> valgrind --tool=callgrind ./OfflinePlayer
> example-data/test/harmonizer-without-visualization.clamnetwork
> Elvis44k.wav elvis-output-test.wav
[snip]

One comment more about this, in fact now seems to work better with mic
voice as input and with the elvis file the artifact is heard always in
the same part of the file... maybe that could be a clue, don't? I'm
started to think that isn't a problem about performance, my processors
are always below 50%...

I'll also try greg's patch too... how do you think is the best way to
compare (real-time audio) performances? (with callgrind NE gets
zombified)

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar