[Clam-devel] Re: Two articles presenting CLAM were published by Linux Magazine

Roman Goj roman.goj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:11:57 PDT 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> Pawel, thanks so much for letting us know! Please feel free to send any
> feedback you receive
> (as long as you take the time to translate it from Polish, that is :-)

Translation from Polish shouldn't be a problem, if there is interesting
feedback, I should be quite up to the task ;-)

> Best,
>
> Xavier
>
> Pawel Wolniewicz wrote:
>> Polish journal Linux Magazine ( http://linuxmagazine.pl/ ) has
>> recently published two articles about CLAM, written by me. First --
>> dealing with Music Annotator, SMSTools, and Voice2MIDI -- and second,
>> describing development of audio application, using Network Editor,
>> accompanied by Prototyper. They were published in July and August issues.
>>
>> Both articles were written in Polish. Their total length doesn't
>> exceed 6 pages. 8 screenshots were included.
>>
>> Sincerely Yours,
>> Pawel Wolniewicz

It's news like this that makes me feel proud about being Polish ;-)

Is there any way of getting the July issue now, btw? Do Empiks or other
shops have past issues, or is it only possible to get it via mail now?

Btw. Pawel, I've been to your talk during the Warsaw Electronic Festival
2005, it was another push towards getting involved in open source for
me... and now I'm working on CLAM, after I discovered it through Google
Summer of Code :-)

cheers!
roman