[Clam-devel] [Fwd: about CLAM audio], regarding documentation

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Wed Aug 8 16:51:04 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Regarding the topic of documentation in this thread, I wanted to share an
idea.  I was thinking that it would be cool to have a "clam cookbook" in the
documentation pages.  Actually there is already plenty of documentation of
this sort (the howto's), but it could use more structure (like a cookbook
that you could search by meal, ingredient, ethnicity, etc: in this case,
search by theme/task/functionality, class name, clam application, plugin,
etc.).  I'm sure you've all come across the o'reilly cookbooks, so the idea
isn't that new or clever (but 'clam cookbook' does have the play on
words...).

I'll probably be busy on my Summer of Code stuff until the end of summer, but I
just wanted to throw it out there as an idea (after SoC is over
I could follow through on this or help out).

Later,
Abe