[Clam-devel] Segmentation classes, small name change (commit notice)

Roman Goj roman.goj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:06:00 PDT 2007

Hi!

As suggested by David (with my full agreement :) ) I'm changing the name
maxLength to maxPosition, as the current name maxLength was too confusing...

Also I added a
void maxPosition(double maxPosition)

Maybe it should be setMaxPosition? I decided against it - the getter
isn't getMaxPosition, so the setter shouldn't be setMaxPosition either, or?

OK, so this is a totally boring patch, just thought I'd announce it, in
case anyone is using Segmentation objects :)

(Also added in the patch is a constructor without a parameter, as I want
 the segmentation object to be available through a Port and then it
can't have any constructor parameters... or... the Big Question: or am I
missing something? )

with this the segmentation port on TonalAnalysis is just almost there, I
can almost see it now... :-)

... hopefully not yet another Fata Morgana ... ;-)

cheers!
roman