[Clam-devel] CLAM_OPTIMIZE bug fixed

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Sep 6 15:10:08 PDT 2007

On 9/6/07, Xavier Amatriain <xavier at amatriain.net> wrote:
> I am wondering, did you notice any improvement efficiency-wise? Btw, I
> assume that you are compiling in release
> (I am saying this as Pau reminded me in his last email that DEBUG is
> enabled by default).

ehm, no. but tests that i had made aren't of heavy cpu load (indeed
harmonizer for 4 voices) in a core duo/1gb ram/kernel real-time patch
and I often more concentrated in hear the other bug :-) maybe i should
also test in my sempron to notice that

Anyway i just noticed that "my clam optimized sandbox" is in realease
mode (has sense because i made it to get a faster version of clam),
since my main dev one is in debug (release=0) and always hungry of
asserts ;-)

cheers,
--
Hernán