[Clam-devel] Compiling Network Editor in MacOSX

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:39:20 PDT 2007

That's the problem, i tryed every single directory on my hd that had
references to QT and didn't worked.
I think maybe has something to do with the QT compiled as Framework,
could be that?
Or maybe the default qt installation from dmg doesn't installs the
required files, only the library!
(when i compiled qt myself it installed that directory)