[Clam-devel] commits for CardinalVowel and corresponding sample clamnetworks

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:41:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I just committed a minor change to the CardinalVowel.*xx control so that the
3rd formant output will vary across the vowel space.  I think it helps with
the naturalness.  I also changed the example clamnetworks in the same
CLAM/plugins/speech directory correspondingly.

Well, now that SoC is done, I'll be working at a more leisurely pace (ie,
when I have leisure time--in between class work and research), but I hope to
keep up with clam development!

Take care,
Abe