[Clam-devel] patch of all my late modif

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Oct 19 02:12:03 PDT 2007

En/na globot ha escrit:
> I know tonight i post a lot, sorry for that....
>
> I made a big patch with all my modif:

Thanks for your contribution!
In this case, as Hernan said, would be easier (for commiters) to deal
with different patches.

> - a begining of file seeking (actualy working for aiff and wav) +
> correction to update the currentTime var

Ok seems good. So it means that you already fixed the current time bug
you where reporting? I didn't got that on the first time.
> - a correction to avoid reader crazy loop (100% cpu) after EOF

I'd prefer to commit a proper fix ;)

> - a Pause() function for XXXFileReader class (call it to set/unset pause)

Is this method accessible from the generic processing interface? (in
other workds, usable from networkeditor?)
If I get it right you implemented it by putting the Do() method to
sleep! I think this will basically make the host (jack for instance) to
kick clam off.

What is the intention behind Pause()? to pause the whole network? I
agree with this feature but it should be done in the network/networkplayer.

Cheers
Pau