[Clam-devel] includes

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:09:24 PST 2007

Hi Pau,

Well, I did use a command like g++ -I/usr/include/ file.cxx, except
my files were in /usr/local/include.  And it worked fine for headers
whose include statements looked like this:

#include "XMLStorage.hxx"

But the compiler threw errors everytime it encountered an includes
statement in one of those headers that looks like this:

#include <CLAM/XMLStorage.hxx>

When I replaced these includes with includes like the one above, then
everything worked fine.  BUT there are a LOT of those <CLAM/
ClassName.hxx> include statements.  You don't much like those anyway
if I remember correctly.  What do you think about me writing a python
script to convert them to the first format?

By the way I did correct all the XML config files in the test
directory.  Everything should work fine now once you update to the
newest data.  Let me know if it doesn't.

Best,
Greg