[Clam-devel] very basic processings examples / no time-domain audio gain in NE?

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Sun Nov 18 13:50:43 PST 2007

hi all,

next week i'll have a meeting with some "BuenaSeñal" list[1] folks,
and many (at least 4) of them already told me that they'd want to
learn some basics about CLAM/NetworkEditor processings programming...

so, i prepared a couple of very basic processing to show them as
example (beyond my recent gsoc work):

first i've made a very simple example that does... nothing at all :-D
but i saved it to my own, to use it as "template" or a good start
point for new processings (plugins or not)

i know that already exists this guide:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Creating_a_minimal_processing_object
but maybe is also useful to add it in some place as basic reference...

if you want, you can suggest changes here, making something like a
diff (only make changes and post):
BaseProcessing.hxx: http://clam.pastebin.com/f6dad9724
BaseProcessing.cxx: http://clam.pastebin.com/f13032ff1
(commented code is to easily convert it in a processing with a configuration)

As a next basic example i thought in an audio linear amplifier... was
weird to me but i could not find a basic time-domain audio gain in
networkeditor's processings (exists?), so i made one by my own...

AudioGain.hxx: http://clam.pastebin.com/f78113b36
AudioGain.cxx: http://clam.pastebin.com/f1643ef69

should i commit this one? or there is an special reason to not have a
time-domain amplifier?

cheers,

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar