[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 31 10:26:11 PST 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> uhm... still does not work. I get the same kind of errors with QTDIR
> undefined:
>
> TypeError: ParseConfig() got an unexpected keyword argument 'unique':
>  File "SConstruct", line 348:
>    configureModules(clam_env)
>  File "SConstruct", line 170:
>    vmqt_env = configure_vmqt(audioio_env)
>  File "SConstruct", line 159:
>    if not setup_vmqt_environment( vmqt_env, conf ) :
>  File "/Users/xavier/trunk/CLAM/scons/libs/modconf/vmqt.py", line 16:
>    vmqt_env.ParseConfig('pkg-config qt-mt --libs --cflags', unique=0)

ok. check that you have pkg-config and qt-mt installed.
doing this:
$ pkg-config qt-mt --libs --cflags

and you should see:
-DQT_SHARED -DQT_ACCESSIBILITY_SUPPORT -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I/opt/local/include/qt3  -framework Carbon
-framework QuickTime -framework OpenGL -framework AGL -L/opt/local/lib
-lqt-mt -lz