[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:09:28 PST 2007

I am almost there... now I only  have linking problems in the Network
Editor, how can I tell what is exactly linking? I have newest source
from svn.

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
CLAM::PortMonitorConfig::DefaultInit()
CLAM::InPortBase::GetVisuallyConnectedOutPort()
CLAM::InPortBase::SetVisuallyConnectedOutPort(CLAM::OutPortBase*)
CLAM::OutPortBase::EndVisuallyConnectedInPorts()
CLAM::OutPortBase::BeginVisuallyConnectedInPorts()
CLAM::Network::RenameProcessing(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&,
std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >
const&)
CLAM::OutControl::AddLink(CLAM::InControl&)
CLAM::PortMonitor<CLAM::Audio, CLAM::AudioInPort>::Do()
CLAM::PortMonitor<CLAM::Audio, CLAM::AudioInPort>::PortMonitor()
CLAM::PANetworkPlayer::PANetworkPlayer()
CLAM::JACKNetworkPlayer::JACKNetworkPlayer(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)
CLAM::Network::SetPlayer(CLAM::NetworkPlayer*)
CLAM::JACKNetworkPlayer::IsConnectedToServer() const
CLAM::Network::GetUnusedName(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&) const
CLAM::Network::HasSyncSource() const
CLAM::Network::GetConfigurationErrors() const
CLAM::Network::HasMisconfiguredProcessings() const
CLAM::Network::IsEmpty() const
CLAM::Network::IsStopped() const
CLAM::OutControlSender::SendControl(float)