[Clam-devel] all dmgs for both ppc and intel macs

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Feb 3 03:08:11 PST 2007

Indeed File/Close does not work even on linux. BUG!!

Apple+q is something that is system wide such Alt-f4 in windows and linux?

Newer Qt has System aliases for accelerators that have common meaning within a
platform [1]. Maybe we should try them.

[1] http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qkeysequence.html#StandardKey-enum