[Clam-devel] CLAM and NASPRO

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 26 06:43:42 PST 2007

I sent it too quickly. Some corrections:

En/na Pau Arumi ha escrit:

> - How it works? In short: using a blocking-network-player object.
s/blocking/callback-based/
Of course all plugins are call-back-based. The blocking-network-player
does exist as well. And is useful for blocking audio back-ends. But it's
likely to be deprecated.

> provide any buffer size to the network. Of course, processings that
> needs buffering (fft) will cause a delay.
s/delay/latency  to be more accurate.

> - Code examples: we have some old-wrappers-code but better hold on a
> little till Andreas send us his patches with revamped . Hello Andreas!
I meant "with a revamped ladspa wrapper". As you see the patch is
already in the list. I'll test it and commit it asap.

Pau