[Clam-devel] How-to compile CLAM on windows?

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Mar 28 03:01:00 PDT 2007

we'll have to write this windows install tutorial soon.
the reason why we don't have it documented right now is that win
compilation currently links against libraries we compiled some years ago
with vc7.1, and not ready to compile with a modern ms compiler.
that wouldn't be a big problem if it wasn't for the fact that those old
libraries do not link with visualstudio2005 (only with vs2003 which
is what we use, but it can't be found anywhere.).

so the to-dos are basically recompile all external libs with the (free
as beer) vs2005. anyone wants to jump in? ;-)

ps: anyone knows if vstsdk2.3 have any issue with vs2005? i think
somebody told me so.

pau

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit: