AW: [Clam-devel] How-to compile CLAM on windows?

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Mar 28 03:54:47 PDT 2007

for sanity: check that your compiler is correctly installed:

write hello.c
       int main()
       {
           printf("Hello, world!\n");
       }

Enter the following into a file named SConstruct:

       Program('hello.c')

then "scons".
does it compiles? if not, check your compiler and environment vars.

pau

En/na Eichler, Bruno ha escrit: