[Clam-devel] SMSBatch bug: too much opened files.
giuliopaci at interfree.it
Thu Mar 29 13:48:19 PDT 2007
Xavier Amatriain ha scritto:
> Wow 1300 xml files! Are you guys working on the speech synthesizer?
Yes we are :-) Anyway our work is still far from complete.
At this point we are cleaning a lot our code to simplify
development. We hope to release soon something usable. :-)
Pau Arumi ha scritto:
> feel free to implement the already opened exception, SPDIFFile
> is not used outside SMSTools so changes are quite safe.
As always, we are focusing in make things work. Hope we have
time to implement it in future (and remove the BUG from SMSBatch.
It's probably located in SDIFIn and SDIFOut: the file is opened in both
ConcreteConfigure and ConcreteOpen. But I've not tried to check it.).
Hernán Ordiales ha scritto:
> i've opened this patch just for fun and to start getting involved with
> this list and i've noticed that if the file descriptor "mFile" is
> different from '-1' you're double checking it with if without sense...
> what an optimization! :-)
You're right, I've written the patch in hurry. :-P
In fact I've left a comment that should be removed, 'cause it's
giving wrong information (The first "// if open file error").
Many thanks to all the "CLAM Community" for all the work You've done. :-)
More information about the clam-devel