[Clam-devel] PATCH: refactor RegisterConfiguratorLaunchers

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sat Apr 7 17:33:30 PDT 2007

En/na Zach Welch ha escrit:
> Hi all,
>
> The following patch attempts to organize some of the mess in the NetworkEditor
> configuration launcher registration.  It splits the main definitions in
> RegisterConfiguratorLaunchers.cxx file into a new header file, which can be
> used by multiple source files.  This allows registering new configurations
> across multiple files, reducing the amount of rebuilding unchanged
> registrations during development.  In this patch, the order of registrations
> should correspond to the current Processing Tree ordering.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Zach

and this patch landed on revision 9973. thanks again!

however, we need a good solution for configurators. it should be done
transparently. since we (andreas or myself) have to do a processings
factory refactoring in short, it  will be a good time to open this
issue. of course all this goes in the direction of our "clam
extensibility goal" in the roadmap.

pau