[Clam-devel] Clam compiling OSX questions

Dan Stowell dan.stowell at elec.qmul.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 04:34:06 PDT 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
> En/na Dan Stowell ha escrit:
>> I only really want to build the libs (not the apps), so it'd be nice
>> to be able to do without a lot of stuff. But at present I'm just
>> following the instructions on
>> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Mac_OSX_build
>>
>> Does the scons build provide options for building just the libs?
>
> Well, yes. Actually the CLAM/scons/libs/Sconstruct only build the
> libs, not the apps!  Each app have a separate Sconstruct in
> <app>/Sconstruct.
>
> About compiling the libs without qt3: svn version is not
> dependent of qt3 anymore. and we also got rid of fltk dependency.
> The problem is that there is a small python related issue to be
> resolved for macs builds correctly. But I think I'll fix it
> today (or give yourself a try!)

Hi Pau -

Thanks for the responses. Is this (below) the "python related issue"?

dan-s:~/dev/clam/CLAM/scons/libs danstowell$ scons configure
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
ImportError: No module named versionInfo:
   File "/Users/danstowell/dev/clam/CLAM/scons/libs/SConstruct", line 261:
     import versionInfo

I'm not a python user (yet...) so not sure what to do with this error.

Thanks
Dan