[Clam-devel] Doxygen doc

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:43:49 PDT 2007

Well, we disabled a lot of things to reduce the debian package size to a
quarter. This include the source browsing, dot images and the private
methods. We could activate it for the online version though. Some that can be
done on the doxygen script refactoring we need to make it testarmeable.

BTW, the stable doxygen is missing. My hd is pretty full to do a second
checkout, any one?

On Dimecres 11 Abril 2007, Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> I see the devel documentation has been updated to 1.1 but, why isn't
> there no access to the source code (i.e. see the whole file) from
> doxygen no? Is that a bug or a feature? Is anybody also looking into
> updating the public doxygen? Should we even have two?
>
> On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 09:46 -0700, Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> > I just realized that both the stable and development doxygen
> > documentation on the web are way out of date. Did we actually adapt
> > it to the "new" svn repository? Can it be updated to the 1.0 release?

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net