[Clam-devel] Hello world

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 12 02:57:03 PDT 2007

On Dijous 12 Abril 2007, Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> David García Garzón wrote:
> > Until...?
>
> How about until all the generators in the network (in this case only
> one, the file player) are not producing
> anything (i.e. empty outports)? Maybe generators like this could have an
> output control that was fired
> whenever the Processing is "done".

Yes it is a good solution. But do we use the Do return value or do we add
interface to the Processing. And besides that, we need a (say) WaitUntilDone
method on the network.

But now i am on trickier issues. I send the current status of the HelloWorld.
To have it at work, and for you to take a look at it. I don't understand why
it is complaining about configuring the reader.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net