[Clam-devel] Hello Clam

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 12 17:37:44 PDT 2007

Well, mandrake/iva is a platform we don't have any report which i remember so
if he feels adventureous, that would increase the suported platforms ;-)

I agree that the most supported distros are ubuntu/debian. Windows? is ok to
have another one building in windows but i don't desire anyone such pain ;-)