[Clam-devel] CombFilter and GenderChange

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Apr 13 04:50:40 PDT 2007

Yes sorry. The Combfilter i disabled was the one on the PitchShift, and yes,
it was suffering this bug. I added an 'if (false ...' on line 93 to disable
it. The result is better than the result of enabling it but i listen a
background alias sound that i think it was intended to be removed by the comb
filter, wasn't it?