AW: [Clam-devel] Hello Clam

Eichler, Bruno BEichler at harmanbecker.com
Tue Apr 24 23:55:24 PDT 2007

Hi!
I write you down the steps that I´ve done in trieing to build CLAM on Win with MinGW32.

1. I downloaded the windows-external-libs and CLAM 1.0.0
2. After installed python and scons I started Sconstruct but Path was not found.
3. I changed the Paths for libs and QT
4. As next pthread.h was not found, because of missing cl.exe i copied it into the folder and also mspdb80.dll.
5. The next step was to copy missing .dll in the libs-Path - xerces-c_2_3_0.dl
	- vorbisenc.dll
	- vorbis.dll
	- pthreadVCE.dll
	- ogg.dll
	- libsndfile.dll
6. remove id3lib frome Sandbox
7. Download portaudio v19 and try to compile but i come not forward with protaudio

compiles...ok Checking that portmidi sample program links...ok Checking that portmidi sample program runs... ok Checking for C header file portaudio.h... yes Checking for Pa_GetHostApiInfo() in C library portaudio... no Could not find portaudio binary v19 or higher! (v18 wont work) Please check your portaudio installation

I can´t build portaudio..you now a way?
Maybe after that CLAM wuild be build?

Bye Bruno

Harman Becker Automotive Systems GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrung:  Dr. Peter Geiselhart  -  Michael Mauser  -  William S. Palin -  Edwin Summers  -  Regis Baudot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsbad - Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 361395

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.