[Clam-devel] ping to GSoC students

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:50:01 PDT 2007

> If you are one of the six GSoC students, please answer (on-list)
> this mail, so we (mentors) are sure you are reading this list.

that I am!

And while we are on it, what is the main platform you've chosen
> for developing? Do you have the clam libs and apps already
> compiling using last svn?

OS X 10.4.9 PPC (Powerbook G4)... libs are compiling, having some troubles
with getting scons to configure to build the apps- it can't find my Qt libs;
I'm working on that now...  (any people who know the caveats of building all
this on PPC macs, I'm all ears- the Devel/Mac OSX build page has been quite
helpful)

Cheers!