[Clam-devel] IMPORTANT: more changes to build system

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed May 23 13:05:55 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 09:14 +0200, Pau Arumi wrote:
> this issue probably shows up now just because now on every "scons
> option=value" invocaton, the configure step is automatically
> called (which, btw, i a *very* convenient change).

Unfortunately I just realized that this harmless change just broke
compatibility of CLAM with Eclipse (just when I was starting to get the
hang of it :-( ). Turns out that there is no way to call scons from the
Eclipse plugin without the platform and configuration options. Therefore
no matter what you do you are always invoking the configure step and
nothing else.

Isn't there a way that, while keeping the call to configure if
necessary, also forces the call to "scons" immediately afterwords?

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *