[Clam-devel] IMPORTANT: more changes to build system

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 24 08:10:33 PDT 2007

As a summary:

- You must call once 'scons configure' with any parameters.
- Parameters are catched on the options.cache file and configuration dependant
files are generated.
- Then you call simply 'scons' and that's all.
- Doing 'scons parameter=value' is equivalent to do an 'scons configure
parameter=value'

So do the configuration step by hand (if eclipse doesnt support specifying
such step) and then just 'scons' or 'scons install'.

David.