[Clam-devel] IMPORTANT: more changes to build system

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 28 02:37:26 PDT 2007

Ok, now I understand the problem: the scons eclipse plugin extract
(parses?) the options from the SConstruct file, gives the user an
interface to change its values, and passes all of them on each
scons invocation.

It seems to me that the plugin writers don't like the options cache
feature that scons have already, a pity.

To overcome this problem I've added a new option to SConstruct. Its
meaning should be clear. Tell me if it is not.