[Clam-devel] GSoC: Enhancing chord detection

Roman Goj roman.goj at gmail.com
Mon May 28 03:25:09 PDT 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
>> I seem to be unable to write short mail, so a table of contents for
>> quick usage:
>
> It seem to me this is a perfect write for one (or even better:
> various) clam planet entry.
> If you feel like it (and of course you do! ;) ) just start a blog,
> send me the rss and a talking head.

Hi!

I also thought that was best placed as a planet entry - I already
started a blog a few days ago, so I have the rss... only I can't find an
appropriate talking head :/ I'm usually at the other side of the camera ;)

But, btw. do you know anything about problems with signing up at the
wiki (the anti-automated-account-creation-images are not displayed)? Or
should I rather simply contact the wiki admin? I should've put my
application there by now...

Roman