[Clam-devel] Re: update

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jun 3 06:11:29 PDT 2007

You didn't get my advice. :-( That's are conflicts on the files. Which are
marked this way:

 Conflicting content comming from the svn
=======
 Your conflicting local modification
<<<<<< your version

Proceed like this:

Locate the conflicting files with:
$ svn stat -q
For each conflicting file (appear with a 'C'), do
$ svn revert the/file/with/conflicts