[Clam-devel] Demo today report

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:39:20 PDT 2007

David, I don't understand your answer so I doubt anyone else on the list
will, can you rephrase it?
In any case, using AudioIn/OutPort seems like very error prone. I did
not know about this, did you
realize that this is exactly what I am using in the SamplebySample
processing and in my case this
is called InDataPort ?

In any case, what is the solution to my/Alex's problem?