[Clam-devel] problem with jackd

Roman Goj roman.goj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:59:13 PDT 2007

On 6/10/07, Roman Goj <roman.goj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/9/07, Andreas Calvo <flipy.bcn at gmail.com> wrote:

> > "jackstart: cannot get realtime capabilities, current capabilities are:
> >            =ep cap_setpcap-ep
> >     probably running under a kernel with capabilities disabled,
> >     a suitable kernel would have printed something like "=eip"
> >
> > jackstart: md5 checksum for /usr/bin/jackd does not match"

Sorry for a double post - but I did miss something - I tried running
simply jackstart and I'm getting the same error (except for jackstart:
md5 checksum for /usr/bin/jackd does not match" - I'm not getting this
one...) even though I should hope I'm running a realtime enabled
kernel (it says so in uname -a and after all it's one from a music
distribution...)

Maybe it's a fault of jackstart somehow? (jackd works swell for me) I
actually thought it was deprecated (when I call jackstart it prints
out the help of jackd, maybe trying to tell me to run jackd instead...
I can't find any info on google about it being deprecated though... so
I'm probably completely wrong here)

Anyway... good luck again :)
Roman